The editorial board of the Lucretia Coffin Mott Papers project is comprised of the following individuals:
- Ann D. Gordon
- History Dept., Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08902. Editor, Selected Papers of Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Susan B. Anthony (Rutgers University Press, volume 1, 1997, volumes 2-6 forthcoming).
- Dana Greene
- Office of the Provost's Office, St. Mary's College of Maryland, St. Mary's City, MD 20686. Editor, Lucretia Mott: Her Complete Speeches and Sermons (The Edwin Mellen Press, 1980).
- Thomas Hamm
- Archivist and Professor, Earlham College, Indiana. Author, The Transformation of American Quakerism: Orthodox Friends: 1800-1907 (University of Indiana Press, 1988).
- Nancy Hewitt
- Professor, History Dept., , Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08902. Co-editor, Talking Gender: Public Images, Personal Journeys and Political Critiques (University of North Carolina Press, 1996); author, Women's Activism and Social Change: Rochester, New York 1822-1872 (Cornell University Press, 1984).
- Kathryn Kish Sklar
- Professor, History Dept., SUNY Binghamton, Binghamton, NY 18902-6000. Author, Florence Kelley and the Nation's Work (Yale University Press, 1995) and co-editor, U.S. History as Women's History (University of North Carolina Press, 1995).
Back to Mott Home Page